Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The inlaws....It's a GOOD thing.

School has started for our kids, but for some quirky Hawaiian school schedule, The Sakuma Boyz from Hawaii came to visit us on their break. It seems that they have been in school for a month already.
After the Sakuma Boyz, the Seavey Girlz, Aya and Kashus came to visit us for a week. It has been a lot of fun for our girlz to play with the Hawaiian clan.



Picking plums in the back yard.

Dinner is always a chore to feed the masses.


3 comments:

Yumi said...

Hey! You blogged before I even got a chance to!! But then again, I won't be blogging for another 5 days at least!
Too much fun for the kiddies.
Thanks for the sushi! It was sooo yummy~

Airi said...

We sure missed out on all the fun and "oishii" food! And..."feeding the masses" is a regular thing over here...come join us!!! It actually gets easier! We'll have to plan a family reunion again soon! Great blog layouts by the way! Getting pretty fancy!!!

Elika said...

Thanks again for watching Aya and feeding us so many times while we were there! We definately miss your yummy food over here. I enjoyed getting a chance to hang out with you guys and I'm glad Aya had a chance to hang out with your kids too! Hopefully we'll see you in December!!