Friday, October 3, 2008

October update...It's getting cold up here.

Well it's been awhile since we last updated our blog. Being busy is a good excuse. but now that the kids have finally settled into their school routine, Kaori has been able to have some free time to update some recent pictures.

Now that Autumn is here we took a little family trip to Snoqualmie Falls to see the autumn leaves, unfortunately we were a little early, but Klair enjoyed seeing the water fall for her first time. Maya made some new friends in kindergarten. Sasha and Mia.

Karen has started ballet lessons again this year. Here are some pictures of her last years performance.

2 comments:

Yumi said...

I see it's looking chilly there! Still warm and even hot here...a few more months to go until the cooler weather hits us.
Kela's excited to see your girls again! And, I have no idea why we can't click on your pictures...that happened to my post after I came home--I was thinking it may have to do with how you upload the pics? Do you upload all the pics at once, or individually? Do you rearrange the pics after uploading them? Just theorizing different possibilities, since my post that turned out like yours (un-clickable), I did all of those things. I also saved the post as a draft before actually posting...hmmm..I will try to investigate it on my end.
But, nice pictures & pages! :)

Airi said...

Nice pages...good job Kaori! I wish I had the patience and skill for that. I have a hard time just keeping up with the postings.
Hope all is well. We would sure love to have all of you here in Hawaii in January??? Mitch has buddy passes now. Let's keep that option open.