Tuesday, September 29, 2009

FAIL

This is pretty much how I felt the past two months trying to fix our computer after it froze. Just gave up and bought a new one. It's been 3 years so maybe it was about time anyways. Now Kaori can start updating the blog.

Yeah:)

catcollar.jpg
see more Fail Blog

2 comments:

Yumi said...

Sorry to hear your computer crashed! I was wondering why no updates...BUT...Yeah for a new computer! What kind did you get? We have an HP that Elika got for us. It's nice but I must admit, we are dreaming of getting an iMac one day. Hope you didn't lose too much data from the old computer!

Airi said...

Long time...we are sooo excited to see you guys in a couple of months!!! We miss you all very much, especially the girls! We still think you all should move over here so we can see you more often!