I decided to volunteer for Maya's Kindergarten valentines day party. It was nice to see the children having a lot of fun giving out cards and candy to everyone. A lot of parents came and brought cookies and cakes, I think it was more impressive than the Christmas party they had. It is always nice to see your child's friends and see them interact well with others. We stopped by Karen's class as well and took a picture with her teacher.February is also the busiest month of the year for the extended Sakuma family with 9 birthdays. A happy birthday to Paul, Elika, Grandpa, Grandma, Marques, Kumen, Hugo, Yumi & Rumi....just in case I forget:)
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Happy Valentines Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Congrats Kaori on you new calling...great one and you'll have sooo much fun! Seina just joined and loves it! We sure miss you guys and hope to meet up soon! The girls are growing up so fast!
Post a Comment