Sunday, December 28, 2008

WHITE Christmas 2008

A typical Seattle Christmas is wet and cold. At times I remember wishing that it would snow if it is this cold and wet. Well, we got our wish this Christmas. Maybe a little more than we bargained for. This was actually the first time that I had to put chains on the tires since living in Seattle for over 20 years. Of course, it would of helped if I had a 4x4 this year.
We had a mellow Christmas this year compared to last year when we had the whole Sakuma clan celebrate in Hawaii. Grandma & Grandpa came for dinner. Due to the weather, we hanged out in pj's all day.

Thanks Kurihara family for the art set. The girls are always drawing and we go through coloring books pretty quickly, so it was a great gift. Thanks Uncle Atau and Aunt Kiyomi for the webkinz as well. Dad is sporting his new remote control car from Karen which she bought from the school bazaar.

4 comments:

Yumi said...

Wow, looks like we really missed the big one! Or, missed out, I should say! Once we came home, it sort of felt like the Holidays were over-
Wish we could have celebrated all together again..maybe next year?
Oh, and I seemed to have lost quite a lot of the pictures we took in Seattle...I'm so sad. And mad at myself.
Do you think you could email me some pics of the girls all together that Kaori took? Whenever you get the chance. Thanks!

Airi said...

Made me a bit sad to have missed you guys this Christmas...we sure wish you could all be here. We'll have to get together next year for sure!

TheFischerFam said...

I love your layouts/scrapbook pages throughout your blog. What do you use for the layouts? Your girls are so beautiful.

Shawn said...

Hi, I just stumpled upon your blog. It is so cute and the girls are growing up. We miss you guys. check out our blog weeksspot.blogspot.com.