It's been a while since we updated our blog. I don't know how you do it Yumi but we appreciate your updates and pictures. Thanks to you we know how Luke is doing.
It's been exciting to see all the new babies joining the Sakuma clan.
By the way, Kaori started using a new scrapbooking software and here are the creations below.
What do you think Yumi?
Summer = waterpark. Well it was more like spray park and Klair was the only one getting wet.
Our first game to see Ichiro on Japan night at Safeco Field. The mariners are terrible this year, but we won this game.

Neigborhood kids. Can't wait for school to begin...it seems like our house is the neighborhood hangout.




3 comments:
Very cute pages! Your kids are getting so big! We are excited to come see you all in Sept!
So nice! I'm too cheap to buy scrapbooking software...and just use Microsoft Publisher. But, Kaori's pages are super nice and fun pictures! :)
Seattle has a splash park? It's the new thing, I hear...where is it? Looks fun. Maybe we'll have to visit it next summer!
Finally you post...I thought I was bad!!! Well, as long as you don't quit on us that's okay. I have been extremely busy...vacationing! It sure looks like you are all having a blast over there without us. We do miss you guys over here and wish you were here every day! Say Hi to your girz for us!
Post a Comment