School is out for the kids and Kaori is trying to preoccupy their summer with some productive activities. Strawberry picking was a little late than usual for Seattle, but the harvest was
plentiful. Of course its all you can eat at the farm and Klair's little basket was always empty.
On the second day, Klair figured out an easier way to get the strawberries from the magic brown box.
Our little ballerina also had her first ballet recital. Since flash photography was prohibited, no proof of her excellent piroutte, pique, saute, arabesque, carpaccio, fondue, and fois gras.....By the way, congratulations Atau and Kiyomi on your new son, LUKE, and Happy Birthday to Kela....BIG 4 years old.....wohoo.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Summer time pick'ns
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Could your girls be any cuter??? They look like they actually had fun strawberry picking. I hated it growing up and have never taken my kids even though we are 5 minutes from the fields. I would rather go to the magical brown box like Klair!!!
I can't believe how big Klair is getting?! She was just learning how to walk when she was here!! Hayaimondane!
I miss strawberry picking. (and the raspberries, peaches, cherries, etc...all the oishii fruits in Seattle) Demo, the lychee and mangos here make up for that :)
Yay on Karen's ballet! I didn't know she took ballet! Rumi's doing dance and ballet (I think) and I hear she loves it. Kela...we're not sure yet. Mitch wants her in sports. I want her in Aikido. We may have to compromise somewhere...
I like your cute background...nice taste! Those strawberries look sooo delicious!! I miss those strawberry picking days! HAve you ever tried dipping strawberries in sourcream and brown sugar? That's our family favorite!! You probably get sweeter stawberries that you don't have to do that, but try it anyway...it's a great dessert!!
Oh I forgot....Karen looks so cute in the ballet costume. How long has she been in ballet? Rumi is doing ballet too and loves it!
Post a Comment